Key changes to our delivery model:
- Implemented Tele communicating platform across the organization and made sure all the clients have complete access to it. This platform includes audio and video communications, file and data sharing with necessary access control.
- Implemented e-Project Management tools for easy tracking and management of project tasks and timelines.
- Ability to communicate seamlessly with RAAD team members across multiple time zones.
- Provided 24×7 technical and network support for fail-safe communication and delivery management.
- Brought together highly skilled resources and staggered their availability to make sure all the clients at various time zones are served without any downtime.
- Set up quick onshore design and prototype facilities with clean rooms, in order to continue with the project deliverables where Covid-19 impact is less or lockdown restrictions are minimal.
- Re routed the vendors and supply chain management with minimum impact on time and cost of the project.
And above all, the constant engagement with the clients, open and honest discussions about the changes to the delivery model helped RAAD Systems to achieve the business continuity with minimum downtime.