- An Autonomous Mobile Platform (AMP) with self-mapping and self-navigation.
- Easy to re-deploy for different applications and services by interchange of top modules.
- The main advantage of the AMP-600 over other major players is that, the wheels are linkage driven and tend to perform well in uneven surfaces, climb and descent, giving stability to the robot body.
- Differential drive wheels with castors mounted on independent linkages for uneven terrain
- On-board charging and quick battery swap options
- Navigates bumps of up to 18mm height
- 13° terrain climbing capability
- Automatic route planning to prevent collisions
- Fleet management capabilities
- Centralized configuration and map management
- Smaller footprint, easy deployment
- Smart battery management
- Safety features with on-board- ultrasonic sensors, bumper sensors and LIDARs to detect obstructions and an E-stop button to abort mission in case of emergency/service
||740 × 488 × 432 mm